Term 2, 2018 – Super Squares
Choose your timeslot:
- Saturdays 21st April, 28th April, 12th May, 19th May – 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Saturdays 21st April, 28th April, 12th May, 19th May – 3pm – 5pm
- Sundays 22nd April, 29th April, 6th May, 20th May- 12:30pm – 2:30pm
The focus for Term 2, 2018 is Super Squares where we will be learning how to incorporate a variety of squares into some terrific items. We will be using the brand new Sizzix machines in the Sew with Jo studio and also learn some new patchwork techniques using a variety of new sewing machine feet.
We will be making :
- World Star Cushion
- Sizzix multipatch pouch
- Mega Pinnie Pincushion by Shelia DonnachieStudents can choose to either purchase the kit (fabrics as pictured) or bring their own fabrics/notions. If bringing own fabric, please bring no later than Week 3 of Term 1 ( 17th/18th February).
- 80cm of cotton fabric (needs to be the full width of the fabric – no fat quarters please) for the background of cushion and pincushion background
- 20cm x 6 different cotton fabrics (needs to be the full width of the fabric – no fat quarters please) for various patches. Please fill in the form supplied in class when handing fabric in.
- 25cm dress zip for the multipatch pouch
- 20m ribbon for the handle of the pincushion
Sew with Jo will supply all other materials for the projects including cushion insert and stabilizers.
The cost for the four week block is $145 (Bring your own fabric)
or $155 (Kit supplied).
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask (Jo – Phone or text 0409 072 609).
If you are supplying your own fabric, please bring the fabric to Sew with Jo no later than Week 3 of Term 1, 2018 (17th/18th February) .
Please note this block class is for students who have previously attended a Sew with Jo class and places are limited.