Comfy Cushions Workshop 10+ years
Make your own cushion to snuggle with at home. This class is excellent for beginner sewers – no previous experience necessary!
Students will learn the following skills in this workshop:
– Threading the sewing machine, winding a bobbin, inserting a bobbin
– How to stitch a seam and fasten off (use of reverse lever)
– How to read a basic pattern
– How to pin on a pattern and cut out fabric
– How to turn out corners
– Basic pressing
Students will need to bring:
– .8 metre (80cm) of cotton woven fabric
-matching thread (Gutermann or Mettler brand – 100m reel)
Sew with Jo will provide the cushion insert, pattern and all other equipment needed to complete the project (notions and use of sewing machine)
Class sizes are limited to 4 so students benefit from personalised tuition.
A snack and drink is provided.
Classes are held at Sew with Jo studio – Wellington Point.
Duration: 2.5 hours
When: Monday 9th April 9am-11:30am
Tutor: Joanne Auton
To book or for further information please phone Jo on 0409072609 or email: email@example.com